We are looking for the following profiles
SD WAN Architect
-Understanding of the Network Domain both Telecom and IT Expertise on SDWAN
-Hands-on experience on Software Defined Wide Area Network (SDWAN) technology on any of the OEMS like Versa, Viptela, VeloCloud
-Strong sales and presentation skills coupled with ability to articulate product benefits in front of customers and stakeholders.
-Hands on experience with OSPF, Segment Routing, ISIS, BGP, IP/MPLS, LDP, RSVP-TE, IP-FRR, L2VPN, L3VPN, Cisco Validated Design Unified MPLS, Evolved
-Network optimization based on applications being run on the network.
-Knowledge on implementing network security solutions using Palo Alto/Fortinet Firewall.
-Products: Cisco Routers, WAAS, Nexus 7k/5k, Cisco Switches, Cisco 65xx, 45xx, 37xx,ACE, WLC, WCS, LWAPPs a. vEdge-100,1k,2k,5k b. ENCS 5400 c. ISR/ASR
-WAN: IP Routing, Frame Relay, ATM, Multi-Layer Switching, ACLs, NAT, T1/E1, DS3/OC3
-Routing: Cisco 4000 / 4500 / 6500 / 7200 routers, Protocols include RIP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MBGP, EIGRP, MPLS, VRF, L3 VPNs, IPSec, VPNs, ACLs, NAT, CoS
-Basic knowledge/understanding for API Scripting and automation (i.e. Python, XML/JSON, Restful APIs, Jinja Templates).
-Agile Delivery: Experience in Agile Software/Test Delivery Lifecyle, PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Tracking, Daily Standup Meeting, Sprint Demo Reviews.
-Proven experience of LAN/WAN design & implementation experience
-Design and implementation experience on different SDWAN solutions
- Architect overlay network design as per the end to end solution requirement
- Perform SDWAN installations, third party tunnel implementation, build sample configurations, business intent policy configurations.
- Design and architect SD-WAN.
- Work with cross functional teams and lead new offering development over entire life cycle from conceptualization to client adoption.
- Create High Level Solution Design document
- Create interface specification documents
- Create use cases & service flows
- Sign-Off High-Level Solution Design document
- Sign-Off interface specification documents
- Sign-Off use cases & service flows
- Good English communication skills (both speaking and written)
Network Automation Engineer
- Automation of network operations tasks through creation and maintenance of scripting and tools with the goal to implement network automation for the Software Defined Network (SD-WAN, SD-Access, NXOS, ACI, .)
- The Network Automation Engineer is expected to develop best practices and maintain network tools.
-Utilize scripting including Python, Ansible and NETCONF to automate network provisioning, network changes and assist in troubleshooting
– Develop and maintain tools to improve network reliability, improve deployment time and consistency of network changes, assist in troubleshooting and remediation of advanced network issues
– Model network configuration and operational data in a standard format such as JSON, SQL or YAML
– Document processes, procedures, and scripting standards
– Develop testing platforms to validate network configuration before changes are made
– Build network reports for capacity management and error detection
-Experience with Python and Ansible preferred
– 5+ years of industry experience in Network Engineering is a must
– Degree in computer science or equivalent in relevant work experience
– Experience using DevOps tools such as Ansible and Git
– Experience in protocols including TCP/IP, SNMP, DHCP, BGP, ISIS and IPSec
– Experience with network performance monitoring and management tools
– Ability to effectively multi-task. Strong attention to detail and organization skills
– Ability to analyze complex situations and utilize troubleshooting skills, systems and tools, and creative problem-solving abilities under pressure
– Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
– Experience in UNIX or Linux environment (Ubuntu,CentOS), JunOS, IOS, IOS-XR or any network vendor CLI is a plus